In the past week or two, I've been making a lot of updates to my Kbin userstyle, idkbin, to account for all the new features Kbin has been getting. This weekend, I had a bunch more motivation to work on it, so I decided to make a bunch of additions to the userstyle and make the next version 1.3.0 (as opposed to 1.2.7, which would've just done some stuff with the new comment markers). I'm extremely satisfied with all of the stuff I've managed to add to idkbin, and I figured I'd share it in a thread this time since it's a bigger update.
Here are a few images that show most of the things that idkbin does:
1.3.0 Changelog (that's probably missing something but eh I tried)
Changelogs for all versions can be viewed here.
Additions & Changes
- Sort options on thread pages and tabs on the magazines/collections page now have icons.
- The boost button now has an icon.
- The show preview button has been tweaked to look more like a button and is now colored when the preview is active.
- The collection subscribe/favorite button is now colored when clicked.
- Official collections now have a checkmark next to their names.
- Danger buttons (e.g., account deletion, collection deletion) are now recolored.
- The new comment marker has been tweaked to work with rounded edges.
- The new comment marker can be recolored.
- Comment lines are now solid and slightly thicker.
- There is now a comment line for descendants of first-level comments.
Fixes & Settings Changes
- Toggles and color settings for the above additions & changes have been implemented.
- Image previews are now clipped by the bottom rounded edges.
- Upvote & downvoting recoloring can now be toggled.
- The smooth fade added to many elements by this userstyle can be toggled.
- A bug has been fixed which caused fades on different parts of an object to not occur at the same time.
- The text next to the search and add icons in the header are now disabled by default.