Time for a new feature update for KUP. This time I'm introducing bookmarking functionality which adds a new bookmark menu to the toolbar where you can save articles for later.
Note that the bookmarks are saved locally on the device and is mainly designed as a way to keep a reading list rather than a permanent storage of articles.
What is this?
This is a collection of hacks, fixes, enhancements and experiments that I have been tinkering with since I've joined Kbin, neatly packaged into one behemoth of a userscript.
Click on the new bookmark button in the footer underneath each article to save it to your bookmarks.
A new button has been added to the toolbar which brings up a modal with all your stored bookmarks. Click on the checkmark next to the bookmark to remove it.
Compatibility with other scripts
The new bookmarks modal listens to the custom window event "hide-all-modals" for compatibility with other userscripts (like Kbin Subscriptions Panel). Dispatching that event will hide the bookmarks modal if it's open.
- Fixed undefined magazine name.
- Improved bookmarks mobile styling.
- Moved bookmarks menu button to mobile menu for small devices. Tap the hamburger menu to access it.
- Bookmarks Mobile tweaks.
- Bookmarks Resetting settings now also resets bookmarks.
- Fixed auto preview unnecessarily reloading.
- Fixed compatibility with new version of Kbin where the KUP style settings panel has been ported to the core project.
Fixed numerous bugs related to recent changes in Kbin
- Fixed broken bookmarks button
- *Alt UI Fixed broken boost button