@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

gmarty

@gmarty@pixelfed.social

Travelled in South America (March-December 2023) #SouthAmerica #Argentina #Peru #Brazil #Ecuador #Colombia #travel #travels #trip #trips

This profile is from a federated server and may be incomplete. Browse more on the original instance.

gmarty, to random
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

Push B to start playing
Theatre, London

gmarty, to random
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

Bristol, harbourside.

gmarty, to random
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

The temple, at night
Freemason temple, London

gmarty, to random
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

Reach out for your dreams.
Rome, Italy

gmarty, to Argentina
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to Battlemaps
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

This is what 97% of Patagonia looks like, but the remaining 3% are well worth the trip

#SouthAmerica

gmarty, to worldwithoutus
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to snowboarding
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to Argentina
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to HikingPics
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to church
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to Uruguay
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to vexillology
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

I came to Rosario looking for Vincent (the hero of the 1955 movie Marianne de ma Jeunesse)

gmarty, to snowboarding
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

The Inca terraces of Pisac will be my company for the next 10 days

gmarty, to Dog
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

Never seen so many dogs with heterochromia of the eyes than in the south of Peru

gmarty, to snowboarding
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to worldwithoutus
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to snowboarding
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

The mountains around the sacred valley are just gorgeous

gmarty, to jungle
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

Throwback to my time at the Huni Kuins, when we painted ourselves for protection before a ceremony

gmarty, to snowboarding
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to HikingPics
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

Pisac is surrounded by breathtaking (both literally and figuratively) mountains

gmarty, to snowboarding
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to Amazon
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to astrophotography
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar
gmarty, to Travel
@gmarty@pixelfed.social avatar

Huchuy Qosqo, or little Cusco, overlooking the sacred valley

  • All
  • Subscribed
  • Moderated
  • Favorites
  • JUstTest
  • mdbf
  • cubers
  • thenastyranch
  • InstantRegret
  • Youngstown
  • rosin
  • slotface
  • Durango
  • ngwrru68w68
  • khanakhh
  • kavyap
  • everett
  • DreamBathrooms
  • anitta
  • magazineikmin
  • cisconetworking
  • GTA5RPClips
  • osvaldo12
  • tacticalgear
  • ethstaker
  • modclub
  • tester
  • Leos
  • normalnudes
  • provamag3
  • megavids
  • lostlight
  • All magazines