canada

This magazine is from a federated server and may be incomplete. Browse more on the original instance.

This teen was poisoned by carbon monoxide on the job. His parents say the employer got off easy (www.cbc.ca)

(Wil Krotenko), who lives in Canora, Sask., about 235 kilometres northeast of Regina, says he started feeling sick soon after starting his shift on Oct. 23 when his manager tasked him with cleaning enclosed areas of the meat department with a gas-powered pressure washer....

  • All
  • Subscribed
  • Moderated
  • Favorites
  • canada@lemmy.ca
  • thenastyranch
  • rosin
  • everett
  • Backrooms
  • DreamBathrooms
  • magazineikmin
  • osvaldo12
  • Youngstown
  • slotface
  • cubers
  • InstantRegret
  • hgfsjryuu7
  • kavyap
  • mdbf
  • anitta
  • ethstaker
  • GTA5RPClips
  • ngwrru68w68
  • cisconetworking
  • tester
  • Durango
  • khanakhh
  • tacticalgear
  • modclub
  • Leos
  • normalnudes
  • provamag3
  • JUstTest
  • All magazines