Today, I continue with code refactoring, getting closer to finishing the most tedious part. I've also improved tools to prevent spam on the instance, which will take effect in a few days, addressing the issue of overloading other instances that have been reported. After today's wave of spam, I've also started working on notification reports for magazines owners, which nicely aligns with the current code changes.
I've encountered an error a few times during upvoting, and it seems to occur when attempting to block users as well. I've made initial attempts to address the issue, but finding the bug might take some time. If the instance returns this error, please mention me in a post on kbinMeta along with the post URL and the time the error occurred. Together, we'll identify and eliminate this bug much faster :)
You can track changes in the official repository
or on Github