Langehund

@Langehund@lemmy.world

This profile is from a federated server and may be incomplete. Browse more on the original instance.

Langehund,

Everyone please watch this guy. Sure the title and thumbnail seem like they prepare you for the whole video but I assure you they do not.

Langehund,

“Floop is madman, help us, save us”

Langehund, (edited )

what’s happening?

Gettin hotter, innit?

Langehund,

Our wiener dog does the same thing. She just aligns herself with the nook between my legs and torso when I’m on my side. For everyone who thinks a wiener dog couldn’t take up much space on a bed, you’re right technically, but if you try to create space she will take it back. Always end up on the edge.

Langehund,

Her favorite method of popely justice is the face missile, where she calls upon the will of the gods to launch her small furry body at Mach one right at your face. Never missed

Langehund,

Is this like that one that was able to film photons in slow by just filming a very short laser pulse at a slightly different time each frame? That was a cool concept, I’ll have to look more at this one

Langehund,

Yeah basically. It doesn’t try to record a single laser pulse interacting with the scene in one shot, but rather slightly adjusts its shutter offset to record another identical pulse in a slightly later position. Since the pulses are basically the same each time, the light will interact the same way with the stationary scene and you can reconstruct the movie from there. You can watch videos by searching 1 trillion FPS camera since that was how it was labeled by pop-science at the time.

Langehund,

Was going to suggest it. It’s a skill based exercise that is made up of skinny guys at the top. It’s great because of the barrier to entry and the surprising depth with disc selection, shot shaping and all the fun things to deep dive into.

Langehund,

You have a favorite photo you’ve taken over the years?

Langehund,

It does have an external AMD GPU connected via PCIe. That being said he did add a custom PCIe PCB to the router board himself. The CPU in these routers uses a PowerPC architecture which lent itself to power and PCIe driver support. Still pretty neat

Langehund,

Most active lemmy app developer for sure. Thanks for the response. Keep up the good work.

Langehund,

You still play any of them? Have a favorite?

Langehund,

That’s awesome. Not too many things we own today can appreciate in monetary value to reflect the personal value we got out of them. Though I suspect the personal value can never really be quantified for you.

Langehund,

Heard it had a pop up in the front cover of Linus reaching off the page and slapping the reader saying just that

andrew, to apple_enthusiast
@andrew@andrew.masto.host avatar
Langehund,

Would have been perfect timing for the kickoff of the DGPT this weekend but alas

Langehund,

I feel if they know that this 100km collider can uncover 95% of the secrets of physics then it’s barely an inconvenience to build the 105km collider instead and discover the remaining 5%.

  • All
  • Subscribed
  • Moderated
  • Favorites
  • Leos
  • ngwrru68w68
  • InstantRegret
  • thenastyranch
  • magazineikmin
  • GTA5RPClips
  • rosin
  • osvaldo12
  • tacticalgear
  • Youngstown
  • slotface
  • khanakhh
  • kavyap
  • DreamBathrooms
  • JUstTest
  • modclub
  • everett
  • provamag3
  • cubers
  • cisconetworking
  • ethstaker
  • Durango
  • mdbf
  • anitta
  • megavids
  • normalnudes
  • tester
  • lostlight
  • All magazines